The English Ministry전체메뉴
- What : English Worship
- Where : 4th fl. English Ministry Room A
- When : Sundays, 11:20 a.m
- For Whom : Everyone
- Church staff in charge :
- Rev. Shakespeare Sigamoney (Tel. 010-5013-7784)
- Ms. Eunjoo Choi (Tel. 010-5127-5455)
- Motto : “Renewal of our Faith in Christ!”
(Romans 12: 2) Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God—what is good and acceptable and perfect.
We welcome everyone to worship together to give glory to God. We are pleased to invite everyone, who wants to have new experience of worshipping in English. We strongly hope that worship in English can be a channel through which each one's faith can be cultivated and renewed to become global Christians working toward realizing the Kingdom of God in this broken and struggling world.
- i. English worship embraces a wide range of age, and it creates lively atmosphere.
- ii. Worship consists of joyful praising, creative liturgy based prayers, insightful sermon and wonderful fellowship.
- iii. We focus on providing each member of our English worship community with opportunities to develop one's own capability to communicate in English by engaging in a leading role in worship.
- iv. We are also very grateful to be able to nurture children's faith in Christ.
- v. After worship, children are encouraged to participate in the activity time including bible study and craft making, led by eight teachers.
- vi. Each teacher is expected to cultivate their own teaching skill based on a textbook that we use for bible study or the various hands on activities.
- vii. The Bible we use in English Worship is The Holy Bible, New International Version, NIV
- viii. The text book we use is Deep Blue Kids Learn & Serve One Room Sunday School Kit
Directions from Express Bus Terminal subway station
To get to HanShin Church from the subway station (Express Bus Terminal at the intersection of lines 3 and 7) you must proceed to exit #1 but NOT exit.
Staying underground and countinuing in the same direction you were working in order to reach exit #1 you will ascend and then descend two sets of steps ad pass through an underground shopping area. As you pass through an open, underground court area you should see an exit marked #8. Proceed up these stairs.
You should find yourself on the opposite side of the road from the KangNam Express Bus Terminal and ShinSeGae Department Store. Continuing in the opposite direction of these down a small street off the main road you will come to a tree lined walkway veering away from the street at a 45 degree angle.
Following this walkway to the end will take you almost to the front door of the church which you should be able to see as you reach the end without much trouble.